DigiByte (DGB) traded down -6.13% against US dollar in the last 24 hours period of time ending 03:30 on May 23rd EST. DigiByte presently has a market capitalization of $384,725,151 and its twenty four hour volume is about $5,549,220. Over the 7 day period of time, DigiByte is -1.61% against the US dollar together with a movement of -0.57% in the last 60 minutes.
Now look at how other coins have performed in the last 24h:
- ETHLend (LEND) is currently at $0.05 against the dollar, a -11.76% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for LEND currently sits at 0.00000611 BTC.
- SwissBorg (CHSB) is currently at $0.02 against the dollar, a -9.32% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for CHSB currently sits at 0.00000255 BTC.
- BetterBetting (BETR) is currently at $0.06 against the dollar, a -8.37% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for BETR currently sits at 0.00000787 BTC.
- ION (ION) is currently at $1.84 against the dollar, a -2.45% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for ION currently sits at 0.00023263 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) is currently at $0.01 against the dollar, a -5.95% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price for ONX currently sits at 0.00000137 BTC.
DigiByte has a maximum supply of 10,289,712,599 coins. It launched on 12th January, 2014.
cryptocompare.com reveals that: “A coin that has adopted the Bitcoin “21” figure but increased the supply to 21 billion – with over 5 algorithms to mine with (Scryt, Sha-256, Qubit, Skein, Groestl) – in order to keep mining local and in the hands of many. A 60 second block target, a 0.5% premine and a block retarget every 2.4 hrs or 244 blocks.DigiByte: Refers to the entire DigiByte network or a single monetary unit on the payment network. 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.Block: A grouping of all transactions sent over the DigiByte network within a 30 second time frame. Think of a block as an excel spreadsheet that lists the address location of all DigiBytes at a given point in time in history. New DigiBytes are brought into circulation as each block is discovered on the network through a process called mining.Mining: Mining is how transactions are processed on the network. Anyone can become a miner by donating and using their desktop, laptop or mobile phone computing power to help process transactions on the DigiByte network. DigiByte has made this process even easier with our 3 click mining software for beginners.Blockchain: The DigiByte blockchain is the entire history of all blocks discovered on the network & therefore all transactions made on the network. Each block references the proceeding block all the way back to the beginning of the network to what is known as the genesis block. By linking blocks (spreadsheets) together an accurate, secure accounting of all up to date DigiByte ownership is made by decentralized consensus.”
Below are some useful links if you choose to get more information about DigiByte:
DGB: Info for Traders
Investors can get DGB on trading exchanges like CCEX, HitBTC, BitTrex, TradeSatoshi, and Yobit.
It is not always viable to buy cryptocurrency like DigiByte right away using dollars. Traders aiming to find DGB might have to first of all pick up BTC or Ethereum from an market place which has dollar trading pairs including Coinbase or GDAX. Traders can then use this BTC or Ethereum to invest in DigiByte using one of the trading exchanges shown previously.