DigiByte (DGB) traded down -9.16 percent against dollar during the last 24h time period ending 02:00 on May 11th EST. DigiByte presently has a market capitalization of $438,726,778 and its twenty four hour trading volume is around $7,946,460. Within the interval covering 7 days, DigiByte is -12.71 percent against the dollar with a move of 1.43 percent in the last 60 minutes.
Now let’s take look at how the other cryptocurrencies have performed since yesterday:
- BitShares (BTS) is currently trading at $0.27 against the USD, a -9.87 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of BTS is currently at 0.00003046 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) is currently trading at $112.43 against the USD, a -5.41 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of BTCD is currently at 0.0125 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) is currently trading at $0.00 against the USD, a -5.12 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of DOGE is currently at 0.00000052 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) is currently trading at $0.19 against the USD, a -8.73 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of NXT is currently at 0.00002156 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at $0.76 against the USD, a -5.35 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of XRP is currently at 0.00008440 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) is currently trading at $0.00 against the USD, a -2.76 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of HOT is currently at 0.00000018 BTC.
- Hade Platform (HADE) is currently trading at $0.10 against the USD, a 30.53 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin price of HADE is currently at 0.00001102 BTC.
DigiByte has a max supply of exactly 10,235,248,869 coins. It was created on 12th January, 2014.
cryptocompare.com states that: “A coin that has adopted the Bitcoin “21” figure but increased the supply to 21 billion – with over 5 algorithms to mine with (Scryt, Sha-256, Qubit, Skein, Groestl) – in order to keep mining local and in the hands of many. A 60 second block target, a 0.5% premine and a block retarget every 2.4 hrs or 244 blocks.DigiByte: Refers to the entire DigiByte network or a single monetary unit on the payment network. 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.Block: A grouping of all transactions sent over the DigiByte network within a 30 second time frame. Think of a block as an excel spreadsheet that lists the address location of all DigiBytes at a given point in time in history. New DigiBytes are brought into circulation as each block is discovered on the network through a process called mining.Mining: Mining is how transactions are processed on the network. Anyone can become a miner by donating and using their desktop, laptop or mobile phone computing power to help process transactions on the DigiByte network. DigiByte has made this process even easier with our 3 click mining software for beginners.Blockchain: The DigiByte blockchain is the entire history of all blocks discovered on the network & therefore all transactions made on the network. Each block references the proceeding block all the way back to the beginning of the network to what is known as the genesis block. By linking blocks (spreadsheets) together an accurate, secure accounting of all up to date DigiByte ownership is made by decentralized consensus.”
Listed below are a few helpful links for those who would like to get more info about DigiByte:
DGB: Trading Info
Traders can find DGB at trading exchanges including HitBTC, TradeSatoshi, CCEX, Yobit, and Cryptopia.
It is not always feasible to buy cryptocurrency including DigiByte directly using American dollars. Investors aiming to purchase DGB may possibly need to first get Bitcoin or Ethereum using an market place which has got American dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase and GDAX. Buyers will then make use of this BTC or ETH to purchase DigiByte using one of the trading exchanges we outlined previously.