Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 1:00 AM ET on May 9th. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 28.2% lower against the US dollar. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $1.33 billion and $26.88 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0072 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Crex24, Poloniex and cfinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.18 or 0.02272250 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00019973 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00021399 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00018027 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008333 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin (BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on July 4th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 183,890,481,254 coins. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, HitBTC, TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, Binance, cfinex and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bytecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.