Binance Coin (BNB) traded down -3.97% against US dollar in the last 24h period of time closing 14:30 on May 16th EST. Binance Coin currently has a market capitalization of $1,392,797,680 and its 24 hrs volume is about $33,200,000. In the period of time covering 7 days, Binance Coin is -14.89% against the US dollar with a movement of 0.78% in the past hr.
Here’s how other similar cryptocurrencies have faired in the last 24h:
- ReddCoin (RDD) is currently trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -5.75% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of RDD currently sits at 0.00000097 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) is currently trading at $6.21 against the USD, a 2.30% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of STRAT currently sits at 0.00074527 BTC.
- Gas (GAS) is currently trading at $23.60 against the USD, a -5.74% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of GAS currently sits at 0.00283288 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is currently trading at $56.35 against the USD, a -5.15% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of BTG currently sits at 0.00676475 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) is currently trading at $12.98 against the USD, a -5.60% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin price of OMG currently sits at 0.00155763 BTC.
Binance Coin Information
Binance Coin has a maximum supply of 114,041,290 coins. It started on 27th June, 2017.
As reported by cryptocompare: “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange.”
Some helpful hyperlinks are following, in case you wish to read more about Binance Coin:
BNB: For Traders
Traders can purchase BNB at exchanges such as EtherDelta, IDEX, Binance, Abucoins,
It’s not always possible to buy cryptos like Binance Coin right away using US dollars. Investors needing to acquire BNB might possibly have to first of all pick up BTC or ETH from an exchange which provides US dollar trading pairs including Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers will then use this Bitcoin or ETH to purchase Binance Coin using one of the trading exchanges we detailed previously.