AdEx (ADX) traded down -4.39% on dollar during the 24h period of time closing 12:00 on May 30th EST. AdEx currently has a cap of $43,279,835 and its 24 hour volume is around $2,745,430. Throughout the last 7 days, AdEx is -9.91% against the dollar together with a move of -0.83% inside the last 60 minutes.
Now let’s take look at how other cryptocurrencies have faired since yesterday:
- Decentraland (MANA) is trading at $0.10 against the US dollar, a 7.22 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for MANA is currently at 0.00001334 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) is trading at $1.96 against the US dollar, a -1.10 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for PPC is currently at 0.00026765 BTC.
- Monaco (MCO) is trading at $6.31 against the US dollar, a -2.46 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for MCO is currently at 0.00086012 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) is trading at $4.25 against the US dollar, a -3.52 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for WAN is currently at 0.00057901 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) is trading at $2.49 against the US dollar, a -0.79 percent change in the last day. The Bitcoin cost for KMD is currently at 0.00033863 BTC.
AdEx has a maximum supply of 73,430,701 coins. It was created on 30th May, 2017.
Reported by cryptocompare: “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time.”
The following are a few useful links in case you choose to get the full story concerning AdEx:
ADX: Trading Info
Day traders can get ADX on trading exchanges including IDEX, BitTrex, Gatecoin, Upbit, HitBTC, HuobiPro, and Binance.
It is not always possible to buy digital coins like AdEx right away using USD. Market players wanting to get ADX may possibly have to first pick up BTC or ETH using an exchange which has American dollar currency trading pairs like Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers may then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to invest in AdEx using one of the trading exchanges outlined above.