Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003251 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019292 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.86 or 0.00812182 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012323 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.58 or 0.00167469 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00055947 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.38 or 0.00201981 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,748,111,645 tokens. The official website for TRON is tronlab.com. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, CoolCoin, CoinEgg, Gate.io, Token Store, Binance, Coinnest, HitBTC, OKEx, Mercatox, Gatecoin, Tidex, EtherDelta, YoBit, Liqui, Coinrail, IDEX and Qryptos. It is not currently possible to purchase TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for TRON and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.